Design of electromagnetic circuits of electric machines and couplings
Utilising more than 20 years of experience, the firm PZK BRNO a.s. for its customers performs designs of electromagnetic circuits for the following electric machines (motors and generators) and magnetic couplings:
- Synchronous machines with permanent magnets on internal rotor
- Synchronous machines with permanent magnets on external rotor
- Synchronous machines with permanent magnets bonded on rotor surface
- Synchronous machines with permanent magnets inserted in internal slots of rotor
- Reluctance machines
- synchronous machines
- Electromagnetic couplings
- Magnetic couplings
Furthermore, we offer our customers optimization of the existing solutions of electromagnetic circuits of above electric machines with the aim of increasing their efficiency, decreasing consumption of materials, etc.:
- Optimization of stator winding
- Optimization of quality or shape of the existing permanent magnets
- Optimization of materials for magnetic circuits of stator and rotor
The PZK BRNO calculation procedures include analytical methods as well as the numerical methods using 3D modelling by means of the finite element method.
Contact our specialist for more information.